A selection of articles related to nishkama karma.
Original articles from our library related to the Nishkama Karma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nishkama Karma.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Nishkama Karma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nishkama Karma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MANIFESTATIONS OF PERSONALITY
- the work ethics prescribed i.e., the Nishkama Karma as a value instrumental found out if executives do follow the Nishkama Karma ideal either wholly or partly .
- Nishkam Karma
- Nishkam Karma is the concept of the Bhagvad Gita.
- In praise of the 'karma yogi'
- performing nishkama karma. “The message in the Bhagavad Gita, for instance, is relevant to modern day managers.
Suggested News Resources
- Why do the righteous suffer?
- Jesus Christ, for example, teaches us about suffering by surrendering completely to the love of the Lord; Krishna, by admonishing Arjun to face it with nishkama karma.
Suggested Web Resources
- Realization.org: Glossary: Nishkama Karma
- Jan 17, 2000 Nishkama Karma. The literal meaning of nishkama karma is "desireless action," i.e.
- Nishkamakarma - Sometimes, you've just gotta stop the traffic - The
- Jun 27, 2011 Nishkamakarma- the process of discovering your vocation, and doing it, without attachment.
- Nishkama Karma - Karunakara Guru: Santhigiri Ashram's Web Site
- You can attain prompt spiritual liberation -mukti- by performing nishkama karma ( karma -action-, nis -without-, kama -desire).