A selection of articles related to nishkama karma.
Original articles from our library related to the Nishkama Karma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nishkama Karma.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Nishkama Karma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nishkama Karma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dhoni and his nishkama karma
- It is the nishkama in MSD's karma that has sought to restore a semblance of balance in Indian cricket.
- Sewa at the end of Airlift
- Mandeep Ahluwalia Pahwa, the eldest daughter, like others, learnt life's vital lesson on nishkama karma. Overwhelmed, Sandeep can't comprehend how on this mortal earth walked such a man who had imbibed the art of giving in his very being.
- Exploring the Unknown Through Art
- QUEEN'S ROAD: Art is an exploration of the mind, according to Sandhya K Sirsi. Twelve of her portraits were displayed at the Sun Bird Learning Centre at a recently concluded show. These were an expression of the artist's need to understand the unknown ...
- Unlikely allies
- Kalam, in many ways, was a throwback to the traditional Indian scholar - a man who combined his single-minded pursuit of knowledge with an austere lifestyle and selflessness that was the hallmark of nishkama karma. What added to his appeal was his ...