- Nigeria: If NITEL Rebounds
- There are several reasons why the news of possible rebound of the Nigerian Telecommunications Limited (NITEL) should cheer every Nigerian. One is plain patriotism. Or shouldn't we be happy that our "national carrier," if one may use a phrase usually ...
- If NITEL rebounds
- Without a doubt, the rebound of NITEL will further strengthen such competition in the telecom sector in the overall interest of the Nigerian telephone subscriber.
- Ex- NITEL MD, Chukwuma Omeata dies at 66
- A former Managing Director of Nigerian Telecommunications Limited (NITEL), Chief Emmanuel Chukwuma Ometa, has died in his Abuja home at the age of 66 years. Born on July 17, 1949 in Osile Village , Ogbunike, in Oyi Local Council of Anambra State, ...
- Nigeria: NITEL to Roll Out This Month - Buyer
- The new owner of moribund Nigerian Telecommunications Limited (NITEL) and its subsidiary, the Nigerian Mobile Telecommunications Limited (M-Tel) has said it would not renege on its plan to roll out service by March ending. NATCOM chairman Mr Tunde ...
- NATCOM begins process to resuscitate NITEL, provide 10000 jobs
- According to media reports, the NATCOM chairman, Mr. Olatunde Ayeni, told the House committee that having met all requirements and due diligence in the process leading to the acquisitions of NITEL and MTEL, the company put a programme in place to ...
Nitel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nitel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream symbol chase
passing off reverse passing off