- East vs West
- RSS cadres during a Shastra pujan celebration in Nagpur. (Express Photo by Sudarshan Sakharkar). Last week, during a meeting with leaders of the RSS, the Union culture minister ...
- Saluting the virtues of Ravan
- LUCKNOW: In Lakshmanpuri or Lucknow, the city named after Lord Ram's younger brother Lakshman, as people gear up to set ablaze Ravan's effigy, one person in Old City mourns the death of the ten-headed demon king. He also holds a special puja on ...
- Adhikara And the Academy – The Bogus Controversy over Rajiv Malhotra And
- On the other hand, they reject the notion of having to have any kind of adhikara (authority based on qualification and competency) as defined within Hinduism for the study of Hindu shastras (texts).
- Cheap labour not enough to drive manufacturing growth and lure investors: NITI
- Cheaper labour is not enough to drive the manufacturing growth and attract investors into the country as there are other factors like 'high power tariff' and 'tougher regulatory regime' which need attention, NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman Arvind Panagariya said.
- Why Do We Need A Land Acquisition Act- II
- Similarly there are also several complicated rules of land use and ownership mentioned in our Dharma shastras, Manu smriti, Chanakya niti and Brihaspati smriti .
Niti Shastras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niti Shastras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.