A selection of articles related to nitric acid.
Original articles from our library related to the Nitric Acid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nitric Acid.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Nitric Acid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nitric Acid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nitric acid plants - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions from the Nitric Acid Production.
- N2O EMISSIONS FROM ADIPIC ACID AND NITRIC ACID
- Worldwide, the number of nitric acid plants is somewhat uncertain.
- Hazardous Materials: Nitric Acid Safe Handling Guideline
- Aqua fortis, engraver's acid, hydrogen nitrate, red fuming nitric acid (RFNA), white fuming nitric acid (WFNA). Reactivity and Physical Concerns.
- PRODUCTION OF NITRIC ACID
- 23. GLOSSARY OF TERMS. 24.
Suggested News Resources
- Lasers can produce water droplets in moist air
- During 113 hours of firings, the cloud physicists discovered that pulses of laser light create nitric acid particles in the air, which serve as condensation nucleii for droplets.
- Workers evacuated after nitric acid spill at Diageo's Cameronbridge plant
- By Claire Warrender Ten thousand litres of nitric acid spilled from a 28000-litre storage tank at Diageo's Cameronbridge facility at around 5.30am. The plant at Windygates was immediately shut down to allow emergency services to deal with the incident.
- Investigation launched into nitric acid leak at Diageo's Cameronbridge distillery
- Ten thousand litres of nitric acid spilled from a 28000-litre tank at around 5.30am, prompting a complete evacuation of the plant.
- Warning over Fife chemical spill
- About 10000 litres of Nitric acid leaked from a process storage tank at Diageo's Cameron Bridge plant between Windygates and Kirkcaldy at 05:30. The firm said the spillage had now been contained safely with no environmental impact and no-one injured.
- Lawrence Principe
- For instance, a red dragon in one of the pictures might represent nitric acid: It is corrosive, breathes fire, and devours everything around it, Principe explains.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nitric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nitric acid (HNO3), also known as aqua fortis and spirit of nitre, is a highly corrosive and toxic strong acid.
- Make Nitric Acid - The Complete Guide - YouTube
- Jun 3, 2009 We show 3 ways to make nitric acid based on two different chemical approaches both of which can be done using easily accessible materials.
- Nitric Acid | Nitric Acid, INFORMATION
- Apr 23, 2010 Nitric Acid is a strong, highly Corrosive and Toxic mineral acid and one of the most important inorganic acids.
- Nitric Acid
- Nitric acid belongs to the group of inorganic acids. It is also known as aqua fortis meaning strong water, aqua Valens meaning powerful water and spirit of nitre.
Nitric Acid Topics
Related searchesknoppix variations
usamah ibn munqidh