Nitric Oxide Synthase
A selection of articles related to nitric oxide synthase.
Original articles from our library related to the Nitric Oxide Synthase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nitric Oxide Synthase.
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Nitric Oxide Synthase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nitric Oxide Synthase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Association of endothelial nitric oxide synthase polymorphisms with an
- The purpose of our meta-analysis is to examine the associations between three single nucleotide polymorphisms of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) gene, G894T, intron 4 and T-786C, and the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Neurodevelopment: Regeneration switch is a gas
- Rabinovich et al. report that levels of nitric oxide (NO) gas mediate the switch between degeneration and regeneration. a, During pruning, MB neurons produce only the full-length version of the enzyme NO synthase (NOS), which forms dimers that catalyse ...
- Hemoglobin induced NO/cGMP suppression Deteriorate Microcirculation via
- Dysfunction of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) had been demonstrated to involve the microvascular related damages after SAH, but the detailed mechanism remains unclear. Pericyte, the microvessel contraction handler, was recently considered as ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.