- Latino men face heart disease challenges
- In early April 2014, Faustino Orejel — at age 49 — started feeling symptoms: tension in his jaw, tightening into his chest; a burning pain in his lower back. Over the next few weeks, the symptoms recurred. In mid-May, he was mowing his lawn.
- Community Roundtable: About violence at Trump events
- When his nitroglycerin experiment blew up the house, Urkel was contrite, and was willing to do almost anything to make the situation better.
- Osteoporosis Transdermal Nitroglycerin Study Retracted
- Three of four authors have retracted the JAMA article, "Effect of Nitroglycerin Ointment on Bone Density and Strength in Postmenopausal Women: A Randomized Trial." The article was published in February 2011, and the findings were covered by Medscape ...
- Erectile dysfunction gel in development could use nitroglycerin
- Get ready to blow the sheets off. A new erectile dysfunction gel under development would include a bit of nitroglycerin -- the same explosive material found in dynamite.
- Health scare
- “He said 'You look bad. You may be having a heart attack. We need to get an ambulance,'” Cleveland said.
Nitroglycerin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nitroglycerin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshms tamar
jammu history of jammu
battle of waterloo notes
niigata prefecture history