A selection of articles related to niv bible.
Original articles from our library related to the Niv Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Niv Bible.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Niv Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niv Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Worthy Publishing Combines One of America's Foremost Bible Teachers With
- The result is The Jeremiah Study Bible: NIV (Worthy Publishing, November 2016) – a life-changing combination of Dr. David Jeremiah's applicable teaching and preaching insights with the readability of the most popular Bible translation today.
- Which Bible translation should I use?
- New International Version and King James Bible are two of the most popular Bible translations according to number of prints, but they are not always necessarily the best suited for a person.
- Pratt: People's choices interpret the past, inform the future
- Old hatreds in the Middle East still burn hot, speaking a language many of us find incomprehensible if we are not acquainted with ancient history described in the Bible.
- Who was Judas Iscariot and what does his story tell us today?
- So what does the Bible say about Judas? There are 22 references to him. 1.
- Bible Gateway launches Bible Gateway Plus
- NIV Study Bible Notes: More than 20,000 study notes from the world's most popular study Bible, written by the best evangelical scholars and covering archaeology, character insights, personal application, and more. NIV Once-a-Day Easter Readings: ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Niv Bible Topics
notre dame de paris the western faade
router types of routers
one piece minor characters karoo
the tamer tamed
drug addiction literature
kennedy disease homozygous females