- Temples to remain closed on account of solar eclipse
- There will not be annadanam (free food) until 1 p.m. the temple would be thrown open to public after maha nivedana at 12.
- Rituals begin for Kalasabhishekam
- On Monday, priests will perform Sahasra Kalasabhishekam, Purnahuti, Ranganayaka Swamy annual Tirukalyanam, Vishesha Bhoga Nivedana and Turu Veedhi seva. There will be no Saswata Nitya Kalyanams and Pavalimpu sevas on Sunday and Monday, ...
- Tirupati Balaji darshan in Delhi - Rituals, Pujas and Timings
- Mumbai: The organisers of the Sri Venkateswara Vaibhavotsavam, a 10-day festival in Delhi, are leaving no stone unturned to give devotees of the Lord, an authentic glimpse of the original temple by recreating an atmosphere that mirrors the customary ...
- Dasara festivities begin on a grand note
- Festivities began with Suprabhata seva at around 3 a.m. which was followed by 'Snapanabhishekam' at 3.
- Good news for Delhiites, Tirupati's Balaji coming to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- The daily rituals to be performed are Suprabhatam, Tomala Seva, Archana, Nivedana and Vishesha Pooja from 6.45 AM to 10.15 AM.
Nivedana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nivedana books and related discussion.