A selection of articles related to nivelle offensive.
Original articles from our library related to the Nivelle Offensive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nivelle Offensive.
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF WANDS Meaning: Creative flame, creative inspiration to new actions, energy, force. Start of an undertaking. Beginning. Enterprise. Reversed: False start, cancellation of plans. 2 OF WANDS - Dominion Meaning: Willpower, will and courage in...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Nivelle Offensive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nivelle Offensive books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Monty fm 2
- The Nivelle offensive begins in April and so do the French army mutinies. Pétain is named commanding general of the French.
- Pyrrhic Victory: French Strategy and Operations in the Great War
- Marne, Joffre's 1915 Champagne offensive, and Nivelle's disastrous 1917.
- THE CAPTURE OF HILL 70, 1917
- 23 April, one week after the opening of the Nivelle offensive.
- First World War Timeline, 1914-1918
- NIVELLE OFFENSIVE (16 Apr.-5 May). Petain replaces Nivelle (15 May).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Nivelle Offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Nivelle Offensive was a 1917 French attack on the Western Front in the First World War.
- First World War.com - Battles - The Second Battle of the Aisne, 1917
- Battles - The Second Battle of the Aisne, 1917.
- The Nivelle Offensive
- The Nivelle Offensive started in April 1917 and continued until May 1917. The huge offensive, involving 1.
- Nivelle Offensive
- When Aristide Briand supported Robert Nivelle, Lyautey resigned from office.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.