- Niyam Raja Parab Begins Amid Mining Row
- BHAWANIPATNA: The three-day annual Niyam Raja Parab began atop the Niyamgiri Hills in Kalahandi district on Friday. Thousands of Dongria Kondhs, Jharania Kondhs and Kutia Kondhs turned up even as voices of dissent were heard over 'alleged ...
- Oppression of tribals continues in Odisha
- Every year, the Dongria Kondhs celebrate their annual Niyamgiri festival called the Ghataparva paying their tribute to their supreme deity Niyam Raja – 'King of Law' whose abode is Niyam Dongar, the forest top.
- Mammootty's Puthiya Niyam shifted to next year
- For those awaiting a Mammootty-Dulquer Salmaan battle at the box office this year will have to take reign check! The megastar has apparently shifted the release of his next film Puthiya Niyamam so that it wouldn't clash with Dulquer's Charlie.
- Prime Minister's Address during the International Conference on Rule of Law
- The ideas of YAM, NIYAM, PRATYAHAR teach us discipline, austerity and control. Much before the debate on sustainable development began, Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of our Nation, had said that we should act as 'trustees' and use natural resources ...
- Odisha's Fresh Move to Mine Niyamgiri Opposed
- The annual rituals of Niyam Raja, the presiding deity of Niyamgiri Hills and Dongria Kondhs, scheduled to held from March 26 to 28, will attract Dongria Kondhs from across the district to the hill.
Niyam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niyam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmiddle temple
toda people history