A selection of articles related to njord.
Original articles from our library related to the Njord. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Njord.
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Njord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Njord books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Editor's Notebook: Storms, my dangerous addiction
- Considering our Scandinavian heritage — even I'm part Norse — maybe we should pay local tribute to that culture's god of the wind, Njord, father of Freyja — after whom we named Friday.
- TORM Annual Report 2015
- On 13 July 2015, TORM completed the Restructuring including the contribution of 31 vessels by the Oaktree controlled entity OCM (Gibraltar) Njord Midco Ltd. (“Njord”).
- E.ON expects more volatility on fuel, power markets
- Upstream production increased by 3% to 1,949mcm after the Njord-Hyme field came back online and Elgin-Franklin registered higher output. Germany once again used less natural gas to generate electricity, down 7%. E.
- E.ON's (ENAKF) CEO Johannes Teyssen on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dear ladies and gentlemen, welcome to E.ON's full-year results 2015. At our customer's request this conference will be recorded.
- Waterpoloërs van PSV en Njord onderuit in eerste klasse
- De dames van Njord hebben in de eerste klasse A de knappe overwinning op Het Y geen vervolg weten te geven tegen MNC Dordrecht: 12-5. Trainer Bart Verhoeven (foto) zag een veel sterkere tegenstander. "We waren kansloos tegen het felle spel en de ...
Related searchesbuddhist clothing
ugarit ugarit religion
philippines politics and government
sacred geometry and sacred space/