- What is the NJRR? An initiative of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA), the Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint. Replacement Registry ...
- Study: Apex K2 Hip Implant Could Fail Within a Year
- According to Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (NJRR) data gathered from 2006 to 2012, the Apex K2 Modular Hip Replacement System had a revision surgery rate of 5.5 percent at one year and 9.3 percent at three ...
- GET HELP NOW
- According to the NJRR's 2012 annual report, the revision rate for OMNI's system was 5.5 percent after one year and 9.3 percent after three years.
- Health Budget 2015-16 – underwhelming at best
- The Government will change the method for calculating the National Joint Replacement Registry (NJRR) levy so that it is proportionate to a company's market share from 1 July 2015. The total levy will increase by $0.
- David Samson's business interests overlap with work at Port Authority
- A contract for track repairs at Greenville Yard associated with the NY & NJRR Cross Harbor Freight Project was increased by $4 million, according to the agency.
- Medical Device Safety – it's a team effort
- The Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (NJRR) is a key source of data on the outcomes of joint replacements and is often the first to notice a concerning safety trend with a particular product. It is vital that close ...
Njrr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Njrr books and related discussion.