Nndb Notable Names Database
A selection of articles related to nndb notable names database.
Original articles from our library related to the Nndb Notable Names Database. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nndb Notable Names Database.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Nndb Notable Names Database is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nndb Notable Names Database books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CUMULATIVE INDEX
- 1996 p. 1 newspapers on the Net—not yet ready for prime time research, May. 1996 p.
- Burnt: Writing Torch Singers and Torch Singing
- Apr 29, 2010 On the Notable Names Database, Holiday is categorized and connected. ... Retrieved July 8, 2009, from http://www.
- UPDATE: 2/21/08 4. GETTING SERIOUS Page 57 We have
- the Notable Names Database, NNDB.com (http://www.nndb.
- Grooming CEO talent at the truly global firm of the future
- website or, where insufficiently detailed or lacking, other publicly available sources such as media reports and the. Notable Names Database (www.nndb.
Suggested Web Resources
- NNDB: Tracking the entire world
- The NNDB Mapper is a visual tool for exploring the connections between people in by the people in the database, including their books, films, and recordings.
- Jorge Semprún - NNDB
- Jun 7, 2011 This is a beta version of NNDB.
- NNDB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Notable Names Database (NNDB), produced by Soylent Communications, the same entity that produces Rotten, Daily Rotten, Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.