- The Secret Doctrine
- as "Khonsoo, the Lunar god, and Lord of Thebes, Nofir-hotpoo-' he who is in absolute repose'; and (2) as Khonsoo Iri-sokhroo, or' Khonsoo,.
- Nofir-hotpoo (Egypt, Egyptian). The same as the god Khonsoo, the lunar god of Thebes. Lit.
- Cardiff Blavatsky Archive, Wales, UK:- Theosophy Study Resource
- Nofir-hotpoo is one of the three persons of the Egyptian trinity, composed of Ammon, Mooth, and their son Khonsoo or Nofir-hotpoo. Nogah (Chald.).
- Nf-Nz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Nofir-hotpoo [Nefir-Hetep]. See KHENSU.
Nofir Hotpoo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nofir Hotpoo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nofir Hotpoo Topics
Related searcheswild arms story
leibniz formula for pi proof
vladimir-suzdal mongol yoke
knitting history and culture
texas v johnson the decision