- The Secret Doctrine
- as "Khonsoo, the Lunar god, and Lord of Thebes, Nofir-hotpoo-' he who is in absolute repose'; and (2) as Khonsoo Iri-sokhroo, or' Khonsoo,.
- Nofir-hotpoo (Egypt, Egyptian). The same as the god Khonsoo, the lunar god of Thebes. Lit.
- Cardiff Blavatsky Archive, Wales, UK:- Theosophy Study Resource
- Nofir-hotpoo is one of the three persons of the Egyptian trinity, composed of Ammon, Mooth, and their son Khonsoo or Nofir-hotpoo. Nogah (Chald.).
- Nf-Nz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Nofir-hotpoo [Nefir-Hetep]. See KHENSU.
Nofir Hotpoo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nofir Hotpoo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Nofir Hotpoo Topics
Related searcheskikaider manga
vertical integration oil industry
northeastern united states geography
izanagi and izanami
free will in christian thought
qing dynasty politics