- The Secret Doctrine
- as "Khonsoo, the Lunar god, and Lord of Thebes, Nofir-hotpoo-' he who is in absolute repose'; and (2) as Khonsoo Iri-sokhroo, or' Khonsoo,.
- Nofir-hotpoo (Egypt, Egyptian). The same as the god Khonsoo, the lunar god of Thebes. Lit.
- Cardiff Blavatsky Archive, Wales, UK:- Theosophy Study Resource
- Nofir-hotpoo is one of the three persons of the Egyptian trinity, composed of Ammon, Mooth, and their son Khonsoo or Nofir-hotpoo. Nogah (Chald.).
- Nf-Nz: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Nofir-hotpoo [Nefir-Hetep]. See KHENSU.
Nofir Hotpoo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nofir Hotpoo books and related discussion.