Noises In The Ear
A selection of articles related to noises in the ear.
Original articles from our library related to the Noises In The Ear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Noises In The Ear.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Noises In The Ear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Noises In The Ear books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Method for Calculating and Using the Noise Reduction Rating -NRR
- pink-noise octave-band levels (line 1) to compute the A-weighted octave-band levels at the ear (line 5).
- That Buzzing Sound: The mystery of tinnitus.
- noise—a high-pitched drone—was mainly in my right ear. It has been with me ever since.
- Fits in the Ear
- Hearing protection and impulse noises. ORA TAC is a dual sided in-ear headset.
- Audiology Information Series: Tinnitus Management
- clicking. Ringing and head noises can occur in one ear or both ears, and they can be perceived as occurring inside or outside the ear.
- EAR BAROTRAUMA
- Transmitting sound from the exterior to the inner ear. The Inner Ear specific areas, allowing the ear to distinguish between differing frequencies of sound.
Suggested News Resources
- Text to Editor:11/01/12
- I have tinnitus, noises in the ear. Does anyone know of any simple treatments? John H.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tinnitus Causes, Medications, Treatments, and Remedies by
- 19 hours ago Tinnitus is a ringing, swishing, or other type of noise that seems to originate in the ear or head.
- Ear Sounds - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Ear Sounds Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Tinnitus: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Tinnitus is the medical term for "hearing" noises in your ears when there is no Alcohol, caffeine, antibiotics, aspirin, or other drugs can also cause ear noises.
- Help! My Ears Feel Clogged and Full or Makes Noises! (Eustachian
- Sep 4, 2011 Information on causes, evaluation, and treatment of clogged ears or sense of fullness due to eustachian tube dysfunction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.