A selection of articles related to non aryan.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Aryan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Aryan.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Non Aryan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Aryan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aryan and non-Aryan Names in Vedic India. Data for the linguistic
- Aryan, and even on the hieratic language of the RV poets.
- The Role of Antisemitism in the Expulsion of non-Aryan Students
- prejudices, worked toward the removal of non-Aryan teachers and students.4 .
- Book Cocept
- The non-Semitic religions are further subdivided into Aryan and non-. Aryan religions: Many of these non-Aryan religions do not have a concept of God.
- Aryan Invasions
- Reduction of the Status of first non-Aryans and later non-brahmins to that of there was not one, but several Aryan invasions during the history of India.
- Issai Schur
- On April 7, 1933, the Nazis passed a law that involuntarily retired all civil servants who were not of Aryan descent.
Suggested News Resources
- Berlin 36 Movie Review
- Such a victory by a non-Aryan is unthinkable.
- It's all in the name
- The place-name of Bengal, like its peoples - indigenous lines, Tibeto-Burmese, Indo-Aryans, non-Aryan tribes, with an infusion of Pathans and Persians-as well as faiths and language, was destined to be multiple and hybrid from the start.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urban Dictionary: non-aryan
- Aryan Nations (AN) is an international White nationalist organisation. It was founded in the 1970s by Richard Girnt Butler as an arm of the (Protes...
- Did Hitler hate non-aryans/non-germans? - Yahoo! Answers
- Hitler preached hatred against 'non-Aryans', but was somewhat selective about his persecution.
- What is the Difference Between an Aryan and a non-Aryan
- An "Aryan," assuming you're talking about Hitler, is essentially a Non-Jewish Caucasian of Germanic or Nordic ancestry.
Non Aryan Topics
puyo puyo brief history
white cliffs of dover
growth theory the limits to growth
hollyoaks taylor-burton family