A selection of articles related to non dualism.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Dualism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Dualism.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Non Dualism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Dualism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Faces of Nondualism
- This paper is created to help the participants of the Center for Nondualism Nondualism (The paper will be revised from time to time to make it ever more clear).
- Advaita (Non-dualism) as Metatheory: A Constellation of Ontology
- In this paper, I examine how advaita (non-dualism) philosophy is a metatheory.
- The Course's Nondualism: 1
- and most other forms of nondualism out there—a difference that is the focus of this article.
- Nondualism and the - International Journal of Transpersonal Studies
- has nondualism received a more thoughtful treatment porary scholarly texts, but also a dimension of nondualism not found in any previous spiritual revelation.
- Sankara's Two-Level View of Truth: Nondualism on Trial
- Sankara's Two-Level View of Truth: Nondualism on Trial. By Douglas Groothuis.
Suggested News Resources
- The right move
- remain in the darkness of ignorance, there is duality; but when their existence becomes illumined by the effulgence of divine knowledge by virtue of karma sadhana, gyana sadhana and bhakti sadhana, they are said to be in the state of non-dualism.
- A monumental work on Saiva Siddhanta
- 'Sivagnanabodham' and the 'Mapadiam', in their own ways, arrive at a concept of non-dual relationship, which Sivagnana Munivar calls 'Suddhadvaita' — non-dualism that is free from any flaw (of qualification).
Suggested Web Resources
- Nondualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nondualism is a term used to denote affinity, or unity, rather than duality or separateness or multiplicity.
- Nondualism FAQ
- Advaita Vedanta is nondualism in the context of Hinduism.
- Dualism and Non-Dualism in Yoga Meditation and Vedanta
- Describing the philosophies of Dualism and Non-Dualism as complementary with Yoga Sutras, Advaita Vedanta, and Tantra.
Non Dualism Topics
Related searchesking ferrante of naples
meaning of dreams about music
the times law
multiple integral triple integral