A selection of articles related to non dualist.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Dualist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Dualist.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
Non Dualist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Dualist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Philosophy of Mind - II
- Three non-dualist theories of mind. – Behaviourism. – Mind/Brain Identity Theory.
- Advaita (Non-dualism) as Metatheory: A Constellation of Ontology
- In this paper, I examine how advaita (non-dualism) philosophy is a metatheory.
- Why I Am Not a Property Dualist
- Why I Am Not a Property Dualist.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Towards Compiling a History of Sri Lankan Philosophy'-Royal Asiatic Society
- Among the latter are some 18 early Buddhist schools as well the two leading schools of the Mahāyāna: the non-dualist Madhyamaka and the idealist Yogācāra. Buddhist philosophy in Sri Lanka did not develop as one uniform, monotonous system.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nondual Perspectives: Non-dualism and Western Philosophers, by
- This page is not just about philosophy, and not just about non-dualism. Its purpose is to assist in the intellectual understanding of non-dualistic philosophy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Non Dualist Topics
Related searchessydney harbour bridge planning
bsa bantam d5