Non Dualistic Philosophy
A selection of articles related to non dualistic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Dualistic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Dualistic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Non Dualistic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Dualistic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Reasons That Cartoons Are the 21st Century's Great Metaphysical Playground
- Those beings created another simulated world to power their batteries, and so on and so forth. It was, indeed, the same theory my academic friend had been describing, except this time it was appearing on Adult Swim, not in Philosophical Quarterly.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Many persons on reading the hymns do not find the exposition of the Vedanta philosophy in them and are greatly surprised. The Vedas are summed up in the Gayatri Mantra. ....
- Sleep's Kernel
- This is what philosophers call an infinite regress, an unacceptable spiral of logic. For these reasons, 25 years ago the late Ferenc Obál Jr. of A.
- Imagine Heaven
- Put simply, an absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence. ... In that comprehensive book, the authors make a compelling philosophical and ethical case for substance dualism, which views human nature in terms of both body and soul.