Non Dualistic Philosophy
A selection of articles related to non dualistic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Dualistic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Dualistic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Non Dualistic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Dualistic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Advaita (Non-dualism) as Metatheory: A Constellation of Ontology
- In this paper, I examine how advaita (non-dualism) philosophy is a metatheory. Advaita philosophy rests on assumptions of non-dualism.
- Meaning and Description in Non-dualism: A Formalization and
- dualistic philosophy does not view itself as a.
- Dual and non-dual ontology in Sartre and MahŻayŻana Buddhism
- Printed in the Netherlands. Dual and non-dual ontology in Sartre and MahŻayŻana Buddhism. DEREK K.
- Advaita Hindu philosophy of Monism or Non- dualism Agiari
- The Gandhian - Terms and Meanings. Advaita Hindu philosophy of Monism or Non- dualism. Agiari Zoroastrian fire-temple.
- MEDIA AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF REALITY
- dualistic philosophy, that wants to leave the question of depiction or construction behind it.
Suggested News Resources
- Sheer bliss
- The Indic equivalentof the three-pronged clover would be the bilva or bael leaf, which can also be used to elucidate the non-dualistic philosophy of Kashmir Shaivism called Trika.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nondualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Zen is a non-dual tradition. It can be considered a religion, a philosophy, or simply a practice depending on one's perspective.
- Nondual Perspectives: Non-dualism and Western Philosophers, by
- This page is not just about philosophy, and not just about non-dualism. Its purpose is to assist in the intellectual understanding of non-dualistic philosophy.
- Advaita Philosophy, or Vedantic Nondualism has become, along with Buddhism, .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.