Non Industrialized Countries
A selection of articles related to non industrialized countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Industrialized Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Industrialized Countries.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Non Industrialized Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Industrialized Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Communications Research on Non-Industrial Countries
- Communications Research on. Non-Industrial Countries. BY BRUCE L.
- Unit 19 Global Industrialization Section 1
- technological differences between themselves and others.
- Reversal of Schizophrenia Without Neuroleptics
- 1992. Non-industrialized nations, such as Mauritius, had consistently better outcomes in nearly all areas when compared to industrialized nations.
- Chapter 16 Opioid Policy, Availability, and Access in Developing
- Jan 15, 2010 Opioid Policy, Availability, and Access in Developing and. Nonindustrialized Countries. David E.
- International Attitudes Towards Environment and Development
- nal, and world levels—across the nations, paying attention to possible differences between industrialized and non-industrialized nations.
Suggested News Resources
- Travel Q&A: Why some U.S. credit cards are rejected abroad; Oregon Shakespeare
- "The US and some non-industrialized countries in Africa are among the only nations still relying on magnetic-stripe cards. China has announced it will no longer produce or accept such cards after 2015.
- Research Desk: Would lowering GDP cut emissions?
- Pollution is low in poor, non-industrialized countries, grows as they industrialize, and then falls as countries get even richer.
- Soros-Funded Group Calls for Wealth Redistribution at Home & Abroad
- amounts of financial aid to help non-industrialized countries “adapt to climate change”—on the premise that pollution associated with US industrial activity contributes heavily to global warming and its devastating effects on poorer countries.
Suggested Web Resources
- Developing country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Developing countries are in general countries which have not achieved a significant degree nations" or Third World nations, and "non-industrialized nations".
- Mar 13, 2003 Developing vs.
- Pharmaceutical Prices in Non-Industrialized Countries: New Tools
- Pharmaceutical Prices in Non-Industrialized Countries: New Tools for Measurement, Analysis, and Action.