A selection of articles related to non stealing.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Stealing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Stealing.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Non Stealing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Stealing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Asteya: Non-Stealing
- Great riches present themselves freely to the one who is firmly established in asteya, non-stealing.
- A Discourse on the Sallekha Sutta
- The Wholesome Kamma of Non-killing................................. 45. Stealing (3).
- Yamas and Niyamas
- honour and integrity rather than righteousness. Be true to your 'deeper' self. ASTEYA -: Non-stealing/non-covetousness.
- 1 THE TEN GRAVE PRECEPTS With Commentaries by
- Zen Peacemakers: Recognizing that I am not separate from all that is. This is the precept of Non-Killing. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Asanas do not make a yogi
- The five yamas are non-violence, truthfulness, non-stealing, celibacy and non-covetousness. The five niyamas are cleanliness, contentment, austerity, self-study and surrender to God.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part V?
- (3) Asteya (non-stealing) brings all treasures automatically to the Yogi.
Suggested Web Resources
- Asteay - Non-Stealing
- Naturally, non-stealing means not to take any physical objects that do not belong to you, yet what does this actually mean?
- yahooyoga: Non stealing (asteya)
- Asteya (Non Stealing) is the third Yama. Asteya means non-stealing. Sage Patanjali (The propounded of Yoga philosophy) taught that to rob or steal is wrong.
- Asteya: The Past, Present and Future of Non-Stealing
- Goswami Kriyanda wrote in The Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga, "For most people, non-stealing means non-theft.
- Asteya , Non-stealing - One Of The Ethical Precepts of Yoga
- Asteya is non-stealing. This one is pretty self-explanatory.
- Capricious Yogi: Asteya: The Act of Non-Stealing
- Jan 23, 2011 As we continue the study of the Yamas from Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, we focus our attention on Asteya, or non-stealing.
Non Stealing Topics
Related searchesmagnus aether
water damage legal liability insurance
roman numerals xcix or ic
list of mit dormitories bexley hall