A selection of articles related to non violence.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Violence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Violence.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
Non Violence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Violence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nonviolence better at changing the world -- John Mathew
- I wanted to share my thoughts about Thursday's State Journal article "Dalai Lama emphasis compassion." I have enormous respect and admiration for the Dalai Lama as a spiritual leader. Theoretically, meditation and mindfulness and happiness can lead to ...
- The Nerve! Rewarding a Palestinian Teacher Who Incites to Nonviolence!
- There could be no better proof of the existence of an anti-Semitic plot than the award of the $1 million Global Teacher Prize to Hanan al-Hroub, a teacher from the Deheisheh refugee camp in the West Bank who created a curriculum entitled “No To Violence.”.
- Rwandan priest will discuss nonviolence
- According to organizers, Thomas Nahimana believes that peaceful conflict resolution and true reconciliation are primarily based on Gandhi and Tolstoi's principles of nonviolence philosophy (ahisma/satyagraha).
- A culture of non-violence is the cure
- We can create a community that does not tolerate violence against women and girls of any kind, writes India Baird. Last week, two teenage girls in different parts of our city were raped and murdered just a few metres from their families.
Non Violence Topics
Related searchesbullshit criticism of the show
sgt slaughter quotes
makoto kino anime differences
quincy illinois history
household cavalry regiment
marcel duchamp personal life