A selection of articles related to non violence.
Original articles from our library related to the Non Violence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non Violence.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Non Violence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non Violence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Power of Nonviolence
- 1 - The Power of Nonviolence. The Power of. Nonviolence.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.'S PRINCIPLES OF NONVIOLENCE
- Nonviolence is a way of life for courageous people. • It is active nonviolent The end result of nonviolence is redemption and reconciliation.
- Nonviolence Spectrum
- There is a fifth response, often ignored and little understood: nonviolence.
Suggested News Resources
- After war in Libya, a need to assert nonviolence for Arab Spring
- His tactics evoked those of independence fighter Mohandas Gandhi, the 20th century's icon of nonviolence.
- Confidence in non-violence restored: Modi
- PTI Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that the anti-corruption movement headed by Anna Hazare has reinforced confidence in the strength of non-violence.
- Purdue to host discussion of 9/11 aftermath
- 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows, a group of family members of those killed on 9/11 that opposes wars of retribution and advocates nonviolence.
- Nonviolence or NATO? Syria's Protest Movement Starts to Split
- Should they abandon non-violence in favor of NATO weapons and air strikes?
- Cynthia Smith: Nonviolence and togetherness
- It reiterates his commitment to nonviolence, which was his brilliance. Inspired by Gandhi, he proved that change can happen without force. Today this message continues to inspire the brave souls leading the Arab Spring.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nonviolence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nonviolence has two (closely related) meanings.
- A Life Connected
- We are consumer educators -- reminding people that their everyday choices matter.
Non Violence Topics
Related searcheschainsaw construction
bloomington indiana famous residents
dream dictionary morgue
auslan signed english