A selection of articles related to non.
Original articles from our library related to the Non. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Non.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Non is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Non books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- IEA says oil may have bottomed as non-OPEC producers cut output
- The IEA said low oil prices were beginning to take a toll on high-cost production and it believed non-OPEC output would fall by 750,000 barrels per day (bpd) in 2016, compared to its previous estimate of 600,000 bpd. U.S.
- GPU computing breakthrough? Cloud rendering company claims to run CUDA on non
- One of the major differences between AMD and Nvidia is their share of the professional graphics market.
- PK Subban to miss next Canadiens' game after non-serious neck injury
- Montreal defenceman P.K. Subban will miss an NHL game due to injury for the first time in his career when the Canadiens host the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night.
- Non-invasive test can detect celiac disease in children
- GRANADA, Spain, March 11 (UPI) -- A relatively non-invasive finger prick test cold help doctors diagnose celiac disease in young children with minor or no symptoms, according to researchers in Spain. The new method could prevent doctors from drawing ...
- Yep, US companies tried to hide a ton of bad news from investors last year
- But a growing trend has been reporting an "adjusted," or non-GAAP figure, which includes the company's best estimate of things that came up during a quarter or year that, in the company's judgment, were charges outside the normal course of business.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation dying
caesarean section etymology
river great ouse
sleeping sickness life cycle
vojvodina of serbia and tami banat