- The white pollution war
- Seven years ago the Chinese government banned shops from providing free plastic shopping bags in a bid to battle white (plastic) pollution. ... To increase profits, some supermarkets use thin and cheap plastic bags which are usually nondegradable.
- Harbour swamped with garbage
- A study sponsored by the University Grants Commission (UGC) has come to the conclusion that the Tangasseri fishing harbour basin has become vulnerable to heavy deposits of biodegradable and non-degradable pollutants. The main impact associated ...
- The 'age of the human' may not become the age of destruction
- Pollution of water, soil and air, destruction of habitat, species extinction and ocean degradation are a few of the others. When living organisms appeared on Earth perhaps four billion years ago, the properties of the planet were very different.
- Professor POU/POE: Commercial and industrial wastewater pretreatment
- This article reviews pretreatment requirements and technologies intended to protect POTWs from discharges to sewers of pollutant types and levels that could interfere with the functioning and performance of POTWs.
Nondegradable Pollutant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nondegradable Pollutant books and related discussion.