- Noun, 1. nonbiodegradable pollution - pollution that accumulates in the environment and may appear in the food chain.
- Swim for the River
- avoided acknowledging that PCBs are a highly toxic, non-degradable pollutant. The battle with GE on the Hudson River is part of a much larger story.
- Two-Dimensional Treatment of Dispersion of Pollutants in Rivers
- located along the Sinos and Jacui rivers (Fig. 1). These industries have contributed to the pollution of the rivers by dumping non-degradable pollutants into them.
- S:\Dianne Brown\Web Stuff\Environ_ed\Chapter2.wpd1
- Acute and Chronic Pollution Effects. • Best Management Practices. • Biological Magnification.
- (b) Increase in population size. (c) Decrease in population size.
- Nondegradable Pollutant Summary | BookRags.com
- Nondegradable Pollutant. Nondegradable Pollutant summary with 1 pages of encyclopedia entries, research information, and more.
- non-biodegradable pollutant
- non-biodegradable pollutant.
- Student Resource Glossary
- Compare degradable pollutant, nondegradable pollutant, slowly degradable pollutant.
- Environmental Pollutants, General Overview and Characteristics
- Santos divides those pollutants that can be decomposed biologically into biodegradable and non-biodegradable, and describes them as follows.
Nondegradable Pollutant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nondegradable Pollutant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Nondegradable Pollutant Topics
nordic bronze age religion