A selection of articles related to nonforfeiture values.
Original articles from our library related to the Nonforfeiture Values. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nonforfeiture Values.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Nonforfeiture Values is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nonforfeiture Values books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Seniors shocked to find big hikes in long-term-care insurance premiums
- Insurers have been required to offer a "nonforfeiture" rider on long-term-care policies sold in Pennsylvania after 2002. Customers who buy that additional coverage are guaranteed to receive some benefits if they cancel.
- Unified's long-term care insurance under review
- “We've had requests from employers asking how can we terminate this benefit without losing all the value of it,” said Kyle Humphrey, spokesman for the Trust. “This basically ...
- California Governor signs long-term care insurance bill
- On October 6, 2015 California's Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Senate Bill 575, requiring annual notifications of certain nonforfeiture benefits under long-term care insurance contracts.
- 3 Ways To Cash In On Life Insurance Policies For Retirement
- Since all plans vary, you'd have to look at the "non-forfeiture values" to determine what cash-out value that your plan offers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.