A selection of articles related to nonviolence criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Nonviolence Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nonviolence Criticism.
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Nonviolence Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nonviolence Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Critique of Nonviolent Politics:
- Critique of Nonviolent Politics 3.
- Turning the Tide: Nonviolence Curriculum/ Core Study Material
- for the use of active nonviolence in the current global context? (see tools section re. force field analysis).
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968) “Letter from the Birmingham Jail
- Question: Why do you think nonviolence worked in the U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Bidding Adieu To Congressional Trailblazers
- The once-heralded youngest mayor of a major American city (Cleveland), Kucinich leaves a legacy of futile advocacy for a U.S.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thomas Weber - Gandhian nonviolence and its critics
- Jul 12, 2007 Gandhi and the Gandhian vision of nonviolence have had many critics.
- Sharp on Libya and Burma / Waging Nonviolence - People-Powered
- Mar 29, 2011 Does that discredit his research, his analysis about the nature of power and how nonviolent resistance works?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.