Noongar The Noongar Season
A selection of articles related to noongar the noongar season.
Original articles from our library related to the Noongar The Noongar Season. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Noongar The Noongar Season.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Noongar The Noongar Season is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Noongar The Noongar Season books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I fear for my safety, university race claimant Cindy Prior tells
- It ended my career and my tertiary studies,'' said Ms Prior, a member of the Noongar tribe. “I was unwell for a very long time, unable to go outside my home, hospitalised for panic attacks and reduced to living off $450 a week for nearly two years.
- Breaking the silence: Australia must acknowledge a violent past
- There is no honouring of the brave resistance fighters: Windradyne of the Wiradjuri, Yagan of the Nyoongar and Pemulwuy of the Bidjigal, whose head was sent to Sir Joseph Banks as a trophy. They all deserve a place in our national war museum.
- Mathematics of motherhood
- Noongar elder and WA Women's Hall of Fame inductee Oriel Green, of Girrawheen, gave the Welcome to Country before the presentation. ECU vice-chancellor Steve Chapman said the event marked the economic, political and social achievements of women ...
- Creating culture of learning
- “I am Whadjuk Nyoongar on my mother's side and eastern Arrernte on my father's side.” Miss Dolman said she noticed a lack of education in schools about indigenous history and culture.
- Journey through rivers' history
- ABORIGINAL culture is characterised by a strong spiritual connection to country, as evidenced by the Noongar legend surrounding the creation of the Point Walter sandbar. Whajduk Elder Marie Taylor said the sandbar was known as Dyoondalup, or “place of ...
Noongar The Noongar Season Topics
distinct society charlottetown accord
flixborough disaster background