- Tim Minchin asks George Pell to 'come home' in expletive-filled new song
- Home was created by UK-born theatre director Nigel Jamieson and musician and Noongar elder Richard Walley. When asked if it was difficult to marry the Indigenous and non-Indigenous concepts of “home”, Walley said it wasn't thanks to the strength of the ...
- Noongars hail new city square
- Traditional land owners hope their involvement in designing the $73 million centrepiece of the Perth City Link development will set a precedent for the way the State Government does business with Aboriginal people. The 1.
- Europeans wrong about how Noongars used fire
- Her focus is Noongar fire management techniques; how they were burning, how often, why and when. The research also looks at how fire practices changed with the arrival of Europeans. "It's part of a much wider project," says Fiona.
- Noongar agreement helps to build trust
- Premier Colin Barnett and members of principal Noongar native title claim groups agreed on the ILUAs recently, and they will now be filed with the National Native Title Tribunal (NNTT), which will determine whether the agreements can be registered.
Noongars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Noongars books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvermont ethnicity
changsha geography and climate
niger river etymology
hartree-fock the fock operator
coercion predatory coercion