- A loop formed in a rope by means of a slipknot so that it binds tighter as the rope is pulled. Also called running noose. 2.
- Tightening the noose
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and veerle.
- John Locke's Noose
- making sense of capital punishment and, more particularly, the noose.
- A noose trap for catching nesting birds
- A noose trap for catching nesting birds. Mary E. Gartshore.
- A NOOSE AROUND THE NECK: PREVENTING ABUSIVE PAYDAY
- Payday lenders promise a lifeline but are actually a noose around the neck for Thomas and thousands of Minnesota's low- income residents.
- Hospital workers protest over noose found in ER
- They brought up an incident on June 21 in which a noose was found in the emergency room area of Ben Taub Hospital. "Administration had ignored the matter and the action taken was inappropriate.
- Oil futures climb as noose tightens around Gadhafi
- Crude oil futures traded at their highest value in seven days Thursday amid conjecture that Fed Chief Ben Bernanke will touch on strategies of boosting the US economy, Bloomberg reports.
- Rajiv Gandhi murder: Noose draws closer for 3 convicts
- By M. Gunasekaran The state government on Thursday conveyed President Pratibha Patil's decision rejecting the mercy plea of the three convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case to the superintendent of Vellore prison.
- Somali fighters arrive in Yemen as troops, tribesmen tighten noose on Al Qaeda
- About 400 Somali fighters arrived in the coastal town of Shukra in the southern province of Abyan where fierce battles are going on between Al Qaeda operatives and between the government troops and loyal tribesmen, said local sources on Thursday.
- Noose tightens about Gaddafi
- Mission almost accomplished … rebel fighters in Zawiya which, they say, they have now taken.
- Noose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A noose is a loop at the end of a rope in which the knot slides to make the loop collapsible.
- How to Tie a Noose: 5 steps (with video) - wikiHow
- Jun 24, 2011 How to Tie a Noose. Wouldn't you like to have the perfect "scary" Halloween yard decoration? Try a noose!
- Noose Hour - NYTimes.com
- Aug 8, 2011 Noose Hour. I'll be on along with Ken Rogoff and someone from the investment world. We'll be talking about sports statistics, or something.
Noose is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Noose books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.