- Noradrenaline involved in stress resilience, vulnerability to depression
- The researchers found stopping the neurons from releasing noradrenaline made the animals systematically susceptible to depression when exposed to chronic stress. The new study - the first to find such a link - is the work of researchers from McGill ...
- Psycho-inactive: the effect of drugs on a resting brain
- Dopamine is famously involved in the motor defects of Parkinson's, but in the past few years, other brain chemicals, such as noradrenaline have been shown to be involved in cognitive deficits. The drug Borchert studied causes an increase in noradrenaline.
- Depression is common and can afflict anyone
- Stress leads to depletion of two chemical messengers, serotonin and noradrenaline.
- Nutritional Effects on Sleep
- The neurotransmitters that are involved in the regulation of sleep-wake cycle include serotonin, gammaaminobutyric acid (GABA), orexin, melanin-concentrating hormone, cholinergic, galanin, noradrenaline and histamine. Several foods have an impact on ...
Noradrenaline is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Noradrenaline books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.