A selection of articles related to nordic countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Nordic Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nordic Countries.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Nordic Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nordic Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Telecommunication markets in the Nordic countries
- between the Nordic countries. ● A dynamic database that will change and grow with developments in the telecom markets.
Suggested News Resources
- Such a criminal phenomenon
- While until recently, the Nordic countries were ranked the happiest and most peaceful on the Global Peace Index, one cannot ignore that more people are killed in the crime fiction that comes out of their country than in the region itself.
- Which country has the smallest gender gap?
- Four Nordic countries rank at the top of the Global Gender Gap Index released last year by the World Economic Forum.
- German, Nordic Buyers Take Majority Of UniCredit Covered Bond
- German investors picked up 41% of the 10-year bonds, while investors from the Nordic countries bought 20% of the bonds. Italian investors purchased 18%, French 12%, Austrian and Swiss 4%, UK and Irish 3%.
- Windows Phone 7 "Mango" Done, Says Microsoft
- Peter Wissinger, Microsoft's director of Mobile Business in the Nordic countries, reportedly released an official update on Friday in regards to the status of Mango, the massive update for Windows Phone 7.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scandinavian or Nordic? Difference Between Scandinavian vs Nordic
- What is the difference between Scandinavia and the Nordic Countries? And why do some say Nordic Countries and others call it Scandinavia?
- Nordic countries | Economist - World News, Politics, Economics
- Topics Index › Nordic countries Britain and the Nordic world: The strongest girls in the world.
- The Nordic Pages
- Internet the Nordic way: Selected links to Internet resources at the Nordic Countries. BOOKS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nordic Countries Topics
Related searchesbiology scope of biology
phalanx formation demise