A selection of articles related to nordic countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Nordic Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nordic Countries.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Nordic Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nordic Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Telecommunication markets in the Nordic countries
- between the Nordic countries. ● A dynamic database that will change and grow with developments in the telecom markets.
Suggested News Resources
- Such a criminal phenomenon
- While until recently, the Nordic countries were ranked the happiest and most peaceful on the Global Peace Index, one cannot ignore that more people are killed in the crime fiction that comes out of their country than in the region itself.
- Which country has the smallest gender gap?
- Four Nordic countries rank at the top of the Global Gender Gap Index released last year by the World Economic Forum.
- German, Nordic Buyers Take Majority Of UniCredit Covered Bond
- German investors picked up 41% of the 10-year bonds, while investors from the Nordic countries bought 20% of the bonds. Italian investors purchased 18%, French 12%, Austrian and Swiss 4%, UK and Irish 3%.
- Windows Phone 7 "Mango" Done, Says Microsoft
- Peter Wissinger, Microsoft's director of Mobile Business in the Nordic countries, reportedly released an official update on Friday in regards to the status of Mango, the massive update for Windows Phone 7.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scandinavian or Nordic? Difference Between Scandinavian vs Nordic
- What is the difference between Scandinavia and the Nordic Countries? And why do some say Nordic Countries and others call it Scandinavia?
- Nordic countries | Economist - World News, Politics, Economics
- Topics Index › Nordic countries Britain and the Nordic world: The strongest girls in the world.
- The Nordic Pages
- Internet the Nordic way: Selected links to Internet resources at the Nordic Countries. BOOKS.
Nordic Countries Topics
Related searchesthe church of god for all nations
rubber bridge honors
george burns stage to screen
liberty cap mushroom