- How to Party Harder With the Norepinephrine Kick From Your First Drink
- Some researchers have found that drinking actually increases levels of norepinephrine, another transmitter that's responsible for arousing the nervous system. This would pretty easily explain why someone gets really jazzed about the upcoming night when ...
- Onset of menopause can prompt mood disorders
- “Fluctuating estrogen levels in a woman's body can cause changes in norepinephrine and serotonin, both hormones in a woman's brain that cause anxiety or depression,” she says. “It can be very disconcerting especially when a woman can't explain these ...
- 'Ground Zero' Of Alzheimer's: Locus Coeruleus Identified As Critical Starting
- It's also involved in the physiological responses to stress and anxiety, and its main function is producing norepinephrine, which plays a role as both a neurotransmitter and hormone during the fight-or-flight response to stress.
- Too much of a good thing
- The typical neurotransmitters that are involved include dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
Norepinephrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Norepinephrine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescriticisms of communism
boyz n the hood plot summary
earthly desires are enlightenment