- Berlin ePrix venue may switch to Norisring
- Agag added that the Norisring would be one of the easier events to set up with it already being a usable race track, and stressed the importance of hosting an event in Germany.
- Season half-time in DTM: More races, more spectators and more excitement
- 10 races of the 2015 DTM season have been contested. In previous years, all the trophies would have been secured and all the titles won, after this number of races. In 2015, however, it's just season half-time for teams and drivers.
- DTM stops at the Monaco of Germany this weekend
- Hosting the DTM this weekend is the Norisring, the legendary street circuit in the heart of Nuremberg. As the shortest race track on the DTM calendar at 2.
Norisring Racetrack is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Norisring Racetrack books and related discussion.