Norman G Finkelstein
A selection of articles related to norman g finkelstein.
Original articles from our library related to the Norman G Finkelstein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Norman G Finkelstein.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Norman G Finkelstein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Norman G Finkelstein books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Academic Boycott' Is an Oxymoron
- Literary and philosophical studies have long been the symbolic refuge for the broken, the oppressed, the silenced. But the most powerful literature blurs distinctions between the dichotomous categories of right and wrong.
- The National Insecurity State
- This legacy of suppression has a long history in the United States, and it has returned with a vengeance in academia, especially for those academics such as Norman Finkelstein and Steven G. Salaita who have condemned America's policies in the Middle ...
- Norman Finkelstein: Amnesty's Gaza Reports Are 'Just Israeli Propaganda'
- Norman G. Finkelstein ("NGF"): I plunged into the Amnesty reports with a lot of hope and expectation because I vividly recalled their report "22 Days of Death and Destruction," which came out after Operation Cast Lead in 2008-9.
- Method and Madness: The hidden story of Israel's assaults on Gaza by Norman G
- The best known of Israel's American Jewish critics apart from Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein is hardly a stereotype. The son of holocaust survivors, he was banned from entering Israel after a visit to Lebanon in which he expressed solidarity with ...
- Is This the 3rd Palestinian Intifada?
- The current uprising could advance the cause of liberation—but only if it's transformed into a nonviolent mass movement, coordinated closely with international solidarity activists. By Norman G.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.