A selection of articles related to norse deities.
Original articles from our library related to the Norse Deities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Norse Deities.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Norse Deities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Norse Deities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Norse Mythology: Legends of Gods and Heroes
- Norse Mythology. Legends of Gods and Heroes by. Peter Andreas Munch.
- Glossary OF Gods, Heroes, and Antiheroes
- Nov 18, 2004 Virgil's Aeneid. Aeolus—Greek god of the winds, also known as Hippotades. Æsir —Race of Norse gods led by Odin and Thor, living at.
- A Few Facts Old Norse Religion
- example the Greek and Roman gods, or the ones of the Mayas and other indigenous peoples in Latin. America.
- Ancient Solar Astronomy
- Christian History & Biography
- Venus, and Saturn).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Norse Gods and Goddesses - Crystalinks
- In old Norse Mythology the Aesir are the principal gods of the pantheon. They include many of the major figures, Odin, Frigg, Thor, Balder and Tyr.
- Norse Deities & Mythological Figures
- Norse Deities & Mythological Figures.
- Norse Deities
- Looking for information about the gods and goddesses of the Norse pantheon? Here's where you'll find them!
Norse Deities Topics
florida east coast railway
meaning of dreams about shoe
dream dictionary lily
unilever corporate governance
meaning of dreams about secret rooms