North American Culture
A selection of articles related to north american culture.
Original articles from our library related to the North American Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North American Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
North American Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North American Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- JK Rowling accused of misrepresenting Native American culture in new series
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling has been accused of "cultural appropriation" after releasing the first of a four-part series online focusing on the history of magic in North America.
- JK Rowling Is Publishing Stories About North American Wizards This Week
- Some of the stories will also explain some of North American continent's defining cultural and historical events, such as the Salem witch trials, and the intersection between wizards and pan-Native American culture.
- North American Indigenous Games coming to Toronto next summer
- Along with sports competitions, the North American Indigenous Games place a strong focus on culture. Darryl Dyck/The Canadian Press. Along with sports competitions, the North American Indigenous Games place a strong focus on culture.
- Kim Kardashian vs. Donald Trump: Why America can't make up its mind about nudity
- For obvious reasons, the prevalence of Internet pornography is difficult to measure, but according to one assessment in 2008 approximately 100 million men in North America logged on to porn. Yet we keep telling women to cover up.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
North American Culture Topics
Related searchesnahuatl language
heaven of the thirty-three
college radio india
channel one news 2005
les lecter smith