North American Indians
A selection of articles related to north american indians.
Original articles from our library related to the North American Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North American Indians.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
North American Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North American Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- American Indians in Children's Literature (AICL) also wrote a piece about how misrepresentations of Native people were a consistent in the American literary tradition, with many dismissing it as “only fiction” and thus, harmless.
- Coming to Light: Edward S. Curtis and the North American Indians at The
- On March 6 at 5 p.m., in partnership with the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum's 2016 Native FilmFest, Palm Springs Art Museum is proud to host a free screening of the award-winning film Coming to Light: Edward S.
- Fourth person pleads guilty to excavating Native American remains in Jackson
- An anthropologist confirmed that the human remains were consistent with Native Americans, specifically identifiable by cradle boarding, a cultural activity used only by Native American Indians in North America.
- Artist set to show off trailmarker tree, Native-American themed art
- Downes spent 30 years researching the trees, which Native Americans bent in different ways to signal to travelers river crossings, natural springs and other important information. He's bringing that knowledge, and his Native ...
- Bluff locals seek to connect town to San Juan River with trails
- That's the time Ancestral Puebloan culture took off, when American Indians began crafting dwellings from rock, mud and juniper in the cliffs along the San Juan and tributaries that flow off Cedar Mesa and McCracken Mesa. While the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.