North American Indians
A selection of articles related to north american indians.
Original articles from our library related to the North American Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North American Indians.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
North American Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North American Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapt.34 - Diabetes in North American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Native American ancestry. Much of our understanding of the natural history of.
- NORTH AMERICAN INDIAN STUDIES: Minor
- The North American Indian Studies minor will enhance a student's understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of the. North American Indians.
- North American Indian EfTigy Mounds: An Enigma at the Frontier of
- Abstract -Mounds created by North American Indian cultures about 700-.
- North American Indian Association of Detroit
- MICHIGAN URBAN INDIAN CENTERS AND PROGRAMS. North American Indian Association of Detroit. Sarah Brant,.
- NORTH AMERICAN INDIAN HISTORY
- THIS DAY IN. NORTH AMERICAN. INDIAN HISTORY.
Suggested News Resources
- North American Indians to suffer disproportionate climate impacts
- In this 2000 Reuters file photo, a Crow Indian fire fighting crew from Montana mops up on the fireline in the bottom of Santa Clara Canyon.
- The market: Tribal art
- The principal sources of tribal art are Africa (mainly the west coast); Oceania (notably Australia, New Guinea and Polynesia) and the Americas (pre-Columbian pieces and those made by the Inuits and North American Indians).
- Courses of Special Interest Offered at BCC
- This course covers Christianity in its variants, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism and Taoism, Islam, Judaism, and the belief systems of Africa, North American Indians, and the Greek and Norse religions. Classes meet Thursdays, Sept. 8 through Dec.
- Blog: Crossing the border to South Dakota
- The memorial is to honour the culture, tradition and heritage of North American Indians. The face was unveiled at the 50th anniversary in 1998 and there is still a long way to go.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free
- The American Indians suffered high fatalities from the contact with infectious Eurasian .
- Edward S. Curtis's North American Indian (American Memory
- Digital reproductions of photogravures from portfolios and volumes of the North American Indian by Edward S. Curtis.
- North American Indians
- North American Indians. About Us · References · Lennox School District · Created for ThinkQuest Jr.
- North American Indian Tribes
- From the date of its first appearance in 1891 the Powell map of "Linguistic Families of American Indians North of Mexico" has proved of the widest utility.
- On This Date in North American Indian History by Phil Konstantin
- This site has over 3000 American Indian historical events on a day-by-day basis; Tribal name meaning and alternative names; Indian.