A selection of articles related to north bengal.
Original articles from our library related to the North Bengal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North Bengal.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
North Bengal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North Bengal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tremor felt in North Bengal, no casualty reported
- Kolkata/Siliguri, Mar 12 : A 3.8 magnitude earthquake hit the northern part of West Bengal on Saturday. The tremor, which hit for few seconds around 9:45 pm, was felt in different parts of north Bengal which included Siliguri, Jalpaiguri and Alipurduar.
- Left yet to settle seat row in north Bengal
- A cursory look at the Left Front list shows that the Front is yet to iron out differences in most seats of north Bengal.
- Simply put: What's behind the protests, rail roko in North Bengal?
- This time, police swung into action only after 72 hours of protests, which not only crippled rail services in North Bengal and Assam, but also left three stranded passengers dead.
- Ailing tea gardens in North Bengal: Govt to take over Jessop, Dunlop factories
- The West Bengal government Friday announced to take over the Pawan Ruia Group-owned Jessop and Dunlop India Ltd, both closed factories. The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting headed by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and a bill in this regard ...
- The wilting tea industry of North Bengal
- From Nangdala More on NH 31D, near Birpara in Alipurduar, there are five tea gardens on the way to the Bhutan border. Four of them – Demdima, Jaybirpara, Bandhapani and Dekhlapara – are closed, wiping out 5,000 permanent and an identical number of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.