North Borneo History
A selection of articles related to north borneo history.
Original articles from our library related to the North Borneo History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North Borneo History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
North Borneo History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North Borneo History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vanderbilt Welcomes 16th Century Basque Jesuits to The Hawk
- The American History X convention is at the other Ramada Inn. But wait, let me tell you how Francis Xavier was worse than Edward Norton's character in that film." - Elsa/Getty Images.
- Mountaineers: Great Tales of Bravery and Conquest
- 1960s and 70s with the spectacular ascents of the challenging North Faces and first climbs of K2 and Annapurna. Mountaineering legends: Sir Chris ...
- Solar Eclipse Solar eclipse makes Asia swoon
- Solar eclipses draw crowds wherever they are - and that's especially true when it carves a shadowy line through some of the most populated regions on planet Earth. Solar Eclipse Airlines.
- Our Philippines road trip
- Our journey to the north began in Baguio City, end of the line for long-distance buses from Manila. Once in Baguio ...
- British veteran presents Roll of Honour to Sabah
- “I study history both personally and professionally and I was appalled and embarrassed by my ignorance of what had happened in Sandakan, Ranau and the Death Marches in Sabah, the former British North Borneo. “It took me three attempts to walk round ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.