North Borneo History
A selection of articles related to north borneo history.
Original articles from our library related to the North Borneo History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North Borneo History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
North Borneo History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North Borneo History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colliding Discourses: Western Land Laws and Native Customary
- Western legal principles concerniing land ownership in North Borneo.
- International Law and the Sabah Dispute: A Postcript(ll
- memorandum \vhich set out the history of British rule in North. Borneo and reached the conclusion that "'no right of reversion to the. United States could exist .
- North Borneo
- upper left corner though a rare usage of North Borneo stationery used in Labuan. ... was conducting a natural history expedition in North Borneo in 1902-03.
- VOICES FROM BORNEO - Clarsys
- Colonel Don Higgins sponsored Exercise Semut Retrace, The oral history in ..
- AUSTRALIAN ARMY AMPHIBIOUS OPERATIONS
- British influence in North Borneo was the result of purely entrepreneurial .
Suggested News Resources
- Stories and pix that make Gaya St special
- 12 and is organised by the North Borneo History Enthusiasts (NBHE) in collaboration with City Hall and supported by Sabah Tourism, Information Department, Sabah Museum, Sabah Archives and Daily Express.
Suggested Web Resources
- North Borneo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. [edit.
- Chinese and Suluks revolt against Japanese in North Borneo
- On this day in 1943, local Chinese and native Suluks rise up against the Japanese occupation of North Borneo.
- NORTH BORNEO - Stamp Collecting, Rare Stamps, Postal History
- North Borneo: 1950-52 SG 356-66 (short set to 50c) in Mint blocks of four. (1 stamp in each block hinged, the rest are never hinged.) Cat.
- WHKMLA : History of North Borneo
- May 8, 2002 The British North Borneo Company, chartered in 1881, took over territorial leases from the Sultanates of Brunei (1866) and Sulu (1878).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.