North Borneo Postage Stamps
A selection of articles related to north borneo postage stamps.
Original articles from our library related to the North Borneo Postage Stamps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North Borneo Postage Stamps.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
North Borneo Postage Stamps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North Borneo Postage Stamps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Royale 2011 Palmares-TRANSLATION-20MY11 B
- May 13, 2011 Gen/ Postal/ Trad. North Borneo Stamps and Postal Stationery 1883-1941. 8.
- North Borneo
- should have been 12c.
- REVOLUTIONARY POSTAGE STAMPS OF INDONESIA 1945-1949
- and Saparoea and stamps were overprinted “Republik Malaku Salatan”. The leaders of 1ST ANNIVERSARY POST. OFFICE ..
- First Name Last Name Title of Exhibit Frame Number From Frame
- North Borneo Stamps & Postal Stationery 1883-1941. 22042. 22046.
Suggested Web Resources
- North Borneo Postage Stamps - Kayatana Ltd
- North Borneo Postage Stamps from Kayatana. A wide selection of collectible North Borneo postage stamps for sale online.
- North Borneo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Initially, mail from North Borneo was sent via Labuan or Singapore, using postage stamps of the Straits Settlements.
- North Borneo Postage Stamps | RM.com ®
- North Borneo Postage Stamps articles, reference materials. Need more on North Borneo Postage Stamps?
- North Borneo Stamps
- It shows a contrast between North Borneo earlier stamps and the beginning of pictorials.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
North Borneo Postage Stamps Topics
Related searchescommercial revolution
cytochrome c oxidase
dominick quiet dom cirillo
south african airways history