North Wilkesboro Speedway
A selection of articles related to north wilkesboro speedway.
Original articles from our library related to the North Wilkesboro Speedway. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on North Wilkesboro Speedway.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
North Wilkesboro Speedway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, North Wilkesboro Speedway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kyle Busch's car fails inspection, cut from Atlanta pole
- The ruling leaves brother Kurt Busch as the pole winner at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Kurt Busch ran strong through all three elimination rounds of qualifying and had the top speed at 191.582 mph before he was topped by Kyle's fast lap of 191.
- Kurt Busch claims pole in Las Vegas with 'insanely fast' lap
- After setting the track qualifying speed record in Round 1, Busch won his second career pole at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in his No. 41 Chevrolet, turning a lap in 27.505 seconds Friday.
- 9 Investigates: Illegal moonshine operations busted in area
- Dean Combs showed Channel 9 where he made moonshine in a shed that sits in the shadows of the Old North Wilkesboro Speedway near his home. "It's a heritage through my family. It was their life.
- 'Ghost track': Life after racing in North Wilkesboro
- WILKES COUNTY, N.C. – Admit it – you've driven by it and wondered, “What's going on, there?