Northern Areas Pakistan History
A selection of articles related to northern areas pakistan history.
Original articles from our library related to the Northern Areas Pakistan History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Northern Areas Pakistan History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Northern Areas Pakistan History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Northern Areas Pakistan History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DISCORD IN PAKISTAN'S NORTHERN AREAS
- Ahmed Hassan Dani, History of Northern Areas of Pakistan. (Lahore, 2001), p. 349.
- ATABAD LANDSLIDE - HUNZA VALLEY, NORTHERN AREAS
- Introduction. Sometime during the first week of February 2003 the inhabitants of Atabad, (Hunza valley, Northern.
- Prefabs as a shelter solution in the northern areas of Pakistan
- Prefabs as a shelter solution in the northern areas of Pakistan affected by. October 08, 2005 debilitating natural disaster in Pakistan's history.
- Languages of northern areas. Sociolinguistic Survey of Northern
- A Brief History of Previous Research on Burushaski........32. 4.
- Report on Shimshal Nature Trust (SNT) Ghojal, Northern Areas
- communities remaining in Pakistan's Northern Areas that grows enough perceive as our special and historically-sanctioned relationship with nature.
Suggested Web Resources
- File:Northern Areas Pakistan.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Northern Areas Pakistan.svg.
- itsPakistan - Pakistan - Northern Areas - Swat, Kaghan, Gilgit, Naran
- K-2 or Mount Godowin Austin (8611 m, world's second highest) Northern Areas of Pakistan, spread over 72496 sq. km are as fascinating as its southern region.
- K P S Gill: The Northern Areas of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir
- The Northern Areas in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) have been split into . and they indulged in anti-Shia brutalities unprecedented in Pakistan's history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Northern Areas Pakistan History Topics
jean-pierre jeunet style