A selection of articles related to northern hemisphere.
Original articles from our library related to the Northern Hemisphere. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Northern Hemisphere.
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Northern Hemisphere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Northern Hemisphere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Northern hemisphere temperature breaches a terrifying milestone
- Preliminary February and early March temperatures are in, and it's now abundantly clear: warming is going into overdrive.
- Northern Hemisphere storm losses could reach $4 billion
- Harsh winter weather for the northern half of the globe may have cost the worldwide economy up to $4 billon in economic losses, according to a report released Tuesday by Impact Forecasting, Aon Benfield Group Ltd.'s catastrophe model development team.
- Our Hemisphere's Temperature Just Reached a Terrifying Milestone—Faster Than
- Update, March 3, 2016: Since this post was originally published, the heat wave has continued. As of Thursday morning, it appears that average temperatures across the Northern Hemisphere have breached the 2 degrees Celsius above “normal” mark for the ...
- Late start to Northern Hemisphere flu season feels strong H1N1 impact
- After a slow start to the flu season in many Northern Hemisphere countries, activity is starting to pick up, much of it led by the 2009 H1N1 virus, known to cause severe illnesses even in younger healthy people, the World Health Organization (WHO) said ...
Northern Hemisphere Topics
Related searchesemoticon graphic emoticons
nosson zvi finkel
shri rudram chamakam chamakam
albert fish trial and execution
mammoth evolutionary history
chesterfield county virginia history