A selection of articles related to northern sotho.
Original articles from our library related to the Northern Sotho. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Northern Sotho.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Northern Sotho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Northern Sotho books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Northern Sotho Theme1 - Unisa
- Northern Sotho. Theme1: Greetings and Courtesies. TRACK 1: Greetings.
- Questions in Northern Sotho*
- ZAS Papers in Linguistics 43, 2006: 257 - 280. Questions in Northern Sotho*. Sabine Zerbian.
- the Northern Sotho Terminology and Orthography No. 4 as a case
- the target language. This will be done by means of a full-scale case study of the ( hypothetical) reversal of the Northern Sotho Terminology and Orthography No.
- Northern Sotho
- The Northern Sotho equivalent of: 'we shall skin it with his knife' is, for example, written as follows: (a) re tlo a bua ka thipa ya gagwe, according to the disjunctive ...
- A morphosyntacic description of Northern Sotho as a basis for an
- analysis, Northern Sotho Verbal Phrase features, word class distribution, ... an automated translation from Northern Sotho into English is to the best of my.
Suggested News Resources
- The alternative city guide to Pretoria, South Africa
- I also really love Burger Bistro and Grounded at Echo, both in the northern suburb of Villeria. The latter is part of the Echo Youth Development scheme, a non-profit organisation that supports vulnerable youth in ....
- About 'Imaginary Zambesia and imperial cartography'
- Little does Dr Mubita tend to know that Zambesia included the whole of Barotseland and the British crown colonies Northern Rhodesia, Southern Rhodesia and Nyasaland – all declared in 1890.
- South Africa: What the People Really Think
- Nonetheless, some 35.9% of Nguni-speakers fell into the radically disillusioned group--a high figure and not far behind the 37.4% of radically disillusioned that we found among speakers of Sesotho-Setswana languages (such as Northern Sotho, Southern ...
- What does your mother language mean to you?
- Of course, we couldn't let this date go by without marking the occasion on our Northern Sotho and isiZulu Living Dictionaries.
- Oxford Dictionary to crowdsource isiZulu and Northern Sotho lexicons
- If you're looking to try your hand at learning isiZulu or Northern Sotho, Google Translate is probably not the best place to go (we have proof that it's hardly very accurate).
Suggested Web Resources
- Northern Sotho language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Northern Sotho (Sesotho sa Leboa, also known by the name of its standardized dialect Sepedi or Pedi) is a Bantu language spoken primarily in South Africa, ...
- African Languages - Sesotho sa Leboa (Northern Sotho)
- Overview. Sesotho sa Leboa (Northern Sotho, or literally, "Sotho of the North") is mostly spoken in the North-Eastern parts of South Africa, generally North-East ...
- Explore & Translate Northern Sotho - Oxford Dictionaries
- Explore & Translate Northern Sotho - Oxford Dictionaries.
- Northern Sotho language, alphabet and pronunciation - Omniglot
- Details of Northern Sotho, a Bantu language spoken in parts of South Africa by a about four million people.
- Northern Sotho - free online course
- The Sotho languages are related closely enough to be understood by all speakers of this group. More or less 25% of South Africans speak a Sotho language at ...
Northern Sotho Topics
Related searchessouth ossetia demographics
electricity pylon materials used
railroad switch components
okra cultivation and uses