- Alexis Tsipras reshuffles cabinet to get rid of bailout dissidents
- In a move aimed squarely at displaying his determination to forge ahead with spending cuts and reforms, Alexis Tsipras replaced leading government ministers.
- Jharkhand Education Minister Garlands Photo Of Former President Abdul Kalam
- In what has turned out to be a major embarrassment for the BJP-led Jharkhand government, the state education minister Neera Yadav was spotted paying shraddhanjali - floral tributes to former President APJ Abdul Kalam, who is well, alive and kicking.
- Red Jahncke: The Tax Effect Behind the Market Selloff
- After last year's low volatility and impressive gains, stock market investors have been whipsawed in early 2014. Stocks dropped sharply in January, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbling more than 5%, and falling again Monday.
- How to make Windows 8 seem normal
- Windows 8 – despite Microsoft's dreadfully misguided marketing decisions – turns out to be a quite fine operating system. Oh, I'm not talking about the tiled Start screen and the so-called “Modern UI” apps.
- Greek Hotels on Sale Despite Record Tourism Year
- mouragia corfu A survey shows that despite the increase of tourism in 2013, many hotel owners in Greece put their units up for sale at the end of the season.
Nostredamus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nostredamus books and related discussion.