- Fun & Games: First monthly Wake County spelling bee
- When I was in sixth grade, I ascended to the Guilford County spelling bee, only to muff the word “possessed.” I dropped the first S. I wrote it over and over again both ways, and I just couldn't get it right.
- Take the challenge with Magnobrain family-party games
- Roll 'n' Spell is for ages 6 and up and there are lots of variables: it can be played by six individuals or for a larger group or party play, broken into teams. You can also up the level of difficulty by using the advanced difficulty level.
- Gramma's Boyfriend dress up, rock out for Halloween release show
- The band opened with a super-creeped up version of the kids' classic “H, A, double L, O, W, double E, N spells Halloween” It felt like the soundtrack to a murder, and the perfect way to open the show.
- You should be shopping at a thrift store
- Thrift stores are great if you're a collector. Books, games, records, mugs, speak 'n' spells, electronic dartboards, scarfs, rings, t-shirts, generic paintings, laserdiscs, boom boxes, VHS movies, ceramic figurines, ties.
Nspells is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nspells books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesseclusion laws
ester naming of esters
contortion types of performances
soybean cyst nematode