A selection of articles related to nuer culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Nuer Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nuer Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Nuer Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuer Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Changson complains of 'fraudulent' use of FDP name
- The group purports to have an armed wing called the South Sudan Armed Forces (SSAF) led by Peter Gatdet Yak, a famous Nuer commander. Changson, the chairman of the Political Committee of the FDP/SSAF, announced in a press release on Saturday ...
- Twic East Community Letter to Hon. Philip Aguer Panyang, Governor of Jonglei State
- Therefore, fairness and equality shall be the basis of our strength and togetherness in respect to nationality, culture, religions, tribes, beliefs, gender, age, disability, and political ideals.
- 16 Courageous Women Standing Up to Violence
- She says, “I grew up in an educated, open-minded family, but culture is culture,” about the limitations of her Iraqi society. Widowed at age 27 with three children, she learned firsthand how women are prevented from participating in ...
- As bleak as hell: the political dynamics of South Sudan's upper Nile State
- The move also destroys and takes away a traditional heritage and culture sight of Makal from a shared position between all three ethnic groups into the hands of one single dominate group. What makes the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nuer Culture Topics
Related searchesrudolf schindler quotes
georgetown guyana greater georgetown
maimonides negative theology