A selection of articles related to nuer culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Nuer Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nuer Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Nuer Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuer Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2952 ISS CPRD Paper Gambella.indd
- decades. There have always been clashes between the Anuak and the Nuer, mainly over resources and for socio-cultural reasons.
- Southern Sudanese culture - MIC Eastern Melbourne
- Cultural Training the Centre offered in September and October 2004.
- Efficient anarchy
- natural environment they found themselves in and Nuer culture created a situation in which there was very little differentiation in agents' productive capacities.
Suggested News Resources
- The fateful agreement
- “The assassination of Gatluak Gai is something unknown to Dinka and Nuer culture. In Nilotic culture, you cannot kill somebody who signed peace with you,” Buay said in a letter addressed to Kiir.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pictures of Nuer Culture
- Aug 29, 2003 Nuer Field Notes Project: Pictures of Nuer culture.
- Profile of the Nuer People of South Sudan
- A cultural profile of the Nuer people of South Sudan. A few also live in Ethiopia. The Nuer are a Nilotic people whose lives are organized around their cattle.
- The Nuer traditional Time: Social life and Culture
- Nov 17, 2010 In the Nuer traditional culture, Kuoth (God) “supplies explanation for phenomena which cannot be explained in everyday life.
- Nuer people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Culture. Cattle have historically been of the highest symbolic, religious and economic among the Nuer.
- Nuer - New World Encyclopedia
- Culture. Nuer girls.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nuer Culture Topics
Related searchesclive dytor
nation of islam the mother plane
canzonetta representative composers
shawn michaels nicknames