A selection of articles related to nuns.
Original articles from our library related to the Nuns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nuns.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Nuns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuns books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Advice for Monks and Nuns
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche to their ordained students, the monks and nuns of the Foundation community, how to live together as monks and nuns, and much more.
- Cherish the Nuns
- 3. SUMMER 2010 • Insight Journal. EdItor's Essay.
- CARTHUSIAN NUNS
- Houses of our nuns, and the photos were taken from their Houses.
Suggested News Resources
- Baby P monster Jason Owen makes looters look like nuns
- That must have been some Damascus conversion he had in there, because Owen's track record makes your average rioting kid look like a novice nun. The former crack-cocaine addict and convicted arsonist has a string of past convictions.
- Nuns, a 'Dying Breed,' Fade From Leadership Roles at Catholic Hospitals
- “We can't be maudlin about this,” Sister Mary Jean Ryan said of the changing situation for nuns. By KEVIN SACK ST.
- The miracle that was Mother Teresa
- She took leave of her own beloved mother and joined the Loreto Order of teaching nuns, her only means in the year 1928 of reaching India.
- Naked sunbathers, Mt. Shasta oddities: In the great outdoors, expect the
- The six nuns riding mules in the moonlight on a trail in the Grand Canyon, the guy in the lawn chair near the summit of Mt. Shasta, the naked ladies in the Trinity Alps?
- Bristol Hippodrome invites people to join Sister act charity Nun Run
- Before the show reaches Bristol the city's Sister Act fans are being invited to travel to London to take part in the third annual Nun Run which takes place on Sunday 11 September.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her to live a spiritual life.
- A Nun's Life — Catholic Sisters and Nuns in Today's World
- A Nun's Life Ministry is founded on the belief that each person is called by God to a vocation that enriches the individual and benefits the world.
- Passionist Nuns
- The Passionist Community at Whitesville, Kentucky. Charisma, history and vocational information available.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbundelkhand history
sociedade esportiva palmeiras stadium
sociology of religion karl marx
kingdom of england history
night vision biological night vision