- From Atheist to Nun: Tips for Joyfully Reaching Out to Fallen-Away Catholics
- This is the title of my upcoming talk at the Mid-Atlantic Congress in Baltimore this weekend (February 4-6). If you are going to be there, I hope you stop by the Pauline Books and Media booth and come to my session on Saturday from 8:30-9:30AM.
- Kanye West Says New Album Is a “Gospel Album”
- God, show me the way because the devil trying to break me down. … The only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now. … And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs.
- Jesus and the Secret to Dealing With Difficult People
- People have many misconceptions about what living in a convent is like. One assumption people have is that religious sisters are so much easier to get along with than other people, (because a habit must be some kind of magical, automatic saint cloak).
- FREE Book Club Supplement for The Prodigal You Love
- I have never read books as thoroughly as I have when I read for a book club. I read Walker Percy's The Moviegoer for a book club led by a Dominican brother (Dominicans are great book club leaders).
- Tolerance, Charity and the Muslim Call to Prayer
- Perhaps it is a matter of language and custom but I don't like hearing the Muslim call to prayer. At least I didn't like the ones I heard when I was in the Middle East. To me, the sound is obnoxious and nasal and anything but prayerful.
Nuntis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nuntis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.