Nursing Theory Synergy Model
A selection of articles related to nursing theory synergy model.
Original articles from our library related to the Nursing Theory Synergy Model. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nursing Theory Synergy Model.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Nursing Theory Synergy Model is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nursing Theory Synergy Model books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Using the Synergy Model to Provide Spiritual Nursing Care in
- Amy Rex Smith is an associate professor in the Department of Nursing, College of . Synergy Model makes this nursing .. ment and theory-based nursing care.
- INTRODUCTION TO THEORETICAL NURSING KNOWLEDGE
- Because of the plurality in nursing theory, this information must be organized to be mean . These conceptual models and theories of nursing repre- sent various paradigms .. Synergy: The unique relationship between nursing and patients.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nursing theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nursing theory is the term given to the body of knowledge that is used to define or W. Logan, and Alison J.
- A Nursing Theory Link Page
- Jul 5, 2011 Listing of all current nursing theory information on the web.
- Nursing Theory - Theories and Models
- Synergy Model; Watson's Philosophy and Science of Caring. Family Nursing.
- Nursing Theory Page
- Paterson & Zderad's HUMANISTIC NURSING THEORY.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.